Since the inception of my blog, The Curvy Fashionista, in December 2008, my blog has evolved into a site that has given me the platform to speak, educate, and celebrate the uniqueness and beauty of the plus size woman. With 12 years in retail, owning my online boutique, and my passion for fashion shared through The Curvy Fashionista, I offer my services to you!
Awards and Recognition:
- The Root 100 (2017)
- The Network Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 (2017)
- Lifestyled Award Honoree (2015)
- The B Fab Awards Best Curvy Blogger (2014)
- Tastemaker Magazine Top 20 Influencers of 2013
- Black Enterprise Top 20 Black Bloggers (2012)
- FFFWeek Plus Size Blog of the Year Industry Award (2012)
- Black Weblog Awards Judges Pick for Best Plus Size Blog (2011)
- Top 50 Self Acceptance Bloggers
- Little Black Bag Iconic Blogger
Want to know or see what I am working on or how I have worked with brands in the past? Please take a look at my Current and Past Projects!
The Curvy Fashionista was started in December of 2008. I have paired my passion for fashion along with my 12+ years in retail and management and my Master’s in Marketing! I am available for:
- Hosting events
- Panelist and/or Public Speaking
- Outreach to the Blogosphere
- Becoming your Brand Ambassador/Brand Enthusiast
- Hosting a Twitter Party for your Business and/or Promoting your message on Twitter
- Representing your Brand at Blogger Conferences
Please fill out the form below so we can chat about how I can be of service to you!!
[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]